I should have written this review after our first experience with Premier (water leak that caused mold and damage to the majority of our kitchen cabinets, and storage space) . Now that we have had them fix our house again (extensive interior smoke damage from a fire on the exterior of our home) I feel like should share my experience. When we had the water damage and resulting mold we freaked out and started calling everyone. We had just had our first child 6 weeks ago and of course it was a weekend and we had no idea what we were going to do. Premier was at our house the very next morning, answering all our questions (MOLD!?!!) and immediately got to work. They were so professional and had our family’s health as their first priority. They did an amazing job and you would never know they had to basically gut our kitchen to remove all the water damage. Fast forward a few months and we had a frantic call from our house sitters saying there was a small fire outside but the wind basically funneled all the smoke into our house. Well, this time we knew who to call and sure enough Premier was there that day assessing the damage, and assuring us they would start work right away. There was no trace of smoke when they finished and our house was cleaner then it’s ever been. Both times they kept us updated and their employees were very professional ( they had to clean almost everything in our house ). I fully trusted their team. They even made sure to use the most gentle cleaners since they knew we had a child and a dog. So, a flood and a fire ugh. Thanks again Premier but hopefully we won’t be making this a habit.
Request Help or Report a Loss to Premier Restoration Hawaii 24-hours a Day by Calling Now or Completing the Form Below.
Premier Restoration Hawaii can help you ensure the safety of your customers and occupants as you look to reopen. Click below to learn more.