Premier Restoration Hawaii is excited to join the Hawaii Restaurant Association
as an Allied Member!
If you are a restaurant looking to reopen safely, our Clean + Safe Program offers BOTH the initial deep cleaning and disinfecting of your space from our IICRC Certified Team AND training for your staff to maintain the level of professional sanitation needed to instill confidence in your returning customers and employees. The training component we feel is essential in liberating businesses from having to rely on paying for a commercial service going forward.
With Premier Restoration Hawaii's Clean + Safe Program, you'll receive:
For more information, please call us today or fill out a quote form.
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of your retail/commercial space from our IICRC Trained Staff
- Complete pre-clean of established key touchpoints to ensure pathogens are removed prior to disinfectant application
- HEPA Vacuuming and/or wet wiping with an appropriate detergent solution
- Application of EPA registered disinfectant to key touchpoints specific to the usage of your space.
- Development of a customized set of guidelines to keep your business safe for your customers and employees
- On-site training with your staff on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures so that your staff can confidently maintain the routine cleaning schedule provided
- Clean + Safe Program Certification - To instill confidence in your customers and building occupants, you'll receive a certification to post advising that your business is taking occupants' health and safety seriously.
Here are our top tips for restaurants looking to get started on cleaning and sanitation:
- Recognize cleaning and
disinfecting are two different steps. Use different colored rags to
prevent your disinfecting rag from becoming soiled
- Develop a list of key
touchpoints. Key touchpoints should be defined as surfaces that are touched
by multiple people, multiple times a day. Focus your cleaning efforts
- Implement multiple
rounds of Covid19 specific training. The National Restaurant Association
has several helpful, industry specific resources. https://restaurant.org/covid19
- Implement temperature
checks and wellness surveys at the start of everyone’s shift to ensure
your staff is safe and healthy to serve your patrons.
Looking for some guidelines and info on how to develop and continue to implement a plan specific to your restaurant? *Download our FREE Reopening Guide Here
Check out our recommended list of key touchpoints that businesses should focus on for routine cleaning and disinfecting as featured on KHON2 News