Reopen your Big Island business confidently and safely with Premier Restoration Hawaii's Clean + Safe Program.
In response to businesses reopening across the state, more than ever, there is an increased need for employers and business owners to implement various practices to reduce the risk of workers, vendors, customers, and members of the community from becoming infected while on a business’ premises.
Premier's Clean + Safe Program provides BOTH the professional level of cleaning and disinfecting needed to instill confidence in returning employees and customers as well as the TRAINING necessary for your inhouse staff to carry out a professional level of routine cleaning and disinfecting.
With Premier Restoration Hawaii’s Clean + Safe Program, you’ll receive:
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of your retail/restaurant/commercial space with hospital grade, EPA registered disinfectant from our IICRC Trained Staff
- Complete pre-clean of established key touchpoints to ensure pathogens are removed prior to disinfectant application
- HEPA Vacuuming and/or wet wiping with an appropriate detergent solution
- Application of EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectant to key touchpoints specific to the usage of your space.
- Customized set of written guidelines specific to your facility to keep your business safe for your customers and employees
- On-site TRAINING for your staff from our professional team on correct cleaning and disinfecting procedures so that your staff can confidently maintain the routine cleaning schedule provided
- Clean + Safe Program Certification - Instill confidence in your customers and building occupants with a certification from our trusted brand advising that your business takes occupants' health and safety seriously.
Whether you're a child day care center, preschool, hotel, retail space, medical office, restaurant, gym or any commercial space occupied by the public, the Clean + Safe Program is designed specifically to help you reach and maintain a professional level of clean.
To receive a FREE QUOTE or to schedule a deep cleaning and disinfecting service with our Clean + Safe Program, please fill out the form on this page or email our Big Island Business Development Manager, Uilani Kailiwai at Uilanik@premhi.com
Educational Resources:DOWNLOAD OUR REOPENING AND ONGOING CLEANING GUIDELINES HERE
-Check out our best practices for cleaning and disinfecting in a commercial setting as seen on Hawaii News Now
-For some tips on how you can get started cleaning and disinfecting in your commercial space right now, please see the video below featuring our Chief Commercial Officer, Anthony Nelson.