Amidst the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to make sure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Premier Restoration Hawaii are taking every measure to provide our community with uninterrupted service for all property damage restoration needs.
From online production meetings and remote estimating; to adhering to social distancing practices and employing communication tools to avoid face to face interactions when working in homes, our team is implementing safety precautions that will allow us to restore your home or business while ensuring the safety that your family or business deserves.
Our pledge to you:
- Maintain regular temperature checks of our staff members; any employee who even expresses or exhibits any cold or flu symptoms are at home.
- Premier technicians are to wear gloves at all times
- Disinfect equipment and tools onsite before loading onto a company vehicle for use.
- Daily interior disinfection of all workspaces and company vehicles
- Remote estimating with Matterport technology, a 3-D data platform that allows for an accurate and immersive digital twin of a space. (Side note: We are currently helping many Insurance Claims Adjusters who typically travel to perform inspections by providing our digital Matterport inspections as a courtesy so they can continue to serve customers as well)
- Digital signing of all documents
- Uninterrupted 24/7 Call Center for emergency response needs
So whether you need emergency water extraction, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage restoration or asbestos or lead abatement, we are here for you; returning your home to the safe space you need it to be after an unexpected disaster.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our work policies and safety protocols during this time, please give us a call!`
“Restoring the Lives, Businesses and Communities of Hawai’i”
Subscribe to Premier Restoration Hawaii's Blog